The purpose of this first working paper is to set the context for the evaluation. It provides:
- An overview of the time banking movement and its origins
- Looks at how time banks work
- The different ways in which the time banking approach has been utilised
- The key characteristics and core values associated with time banking
- The benefits of time banking and the enablers and obstacles to achieving positive outcomes
- The way in which the time credit model this research project focuses on has developed from time banking and how the time credit model has been implemented in Cambridgeshire.
Wisbech Time Credits Evaluation - Working paper 1 - Introduction to time banking and time credits.pdf — PDF document, 381 KB (390422 bytes)